We do what homeowners insurance can’t
For everyday, easily replaced personal property, homeowners insurance is all most people need. But for prized possessions you may have spent a lifetime collecting, it doesn’t go nearly far enough. For example:
- Homeowners coverage is typically based on the actual cash value of your collection—not its current market value
- It can limit coverage of all the contents in your home to a percentage of your home’s total value (usually between 50% and 70%)
- It may not cover losses caused by floods, hurricanes, or earthquakes
- It may have limited or no coverage for valuables like silver, guns, stamps, and other collectible items
- You may be required to appraise and schedule all items individually. And new items must be reported and scheduled within 30 to 90 days of acquisition
Getting coverage is fast and easy.
Get a Quote
or call us toll-free at 888-837-9537.
Or, if you already have a quote, Retrieve a Saved Quote