Each collection is unique and worth
far more to its owner than money alone
Protection above and beyond traditional homeowners insurance
We are an agency founded by collectors, for collectors, so we understand that your client’s collection is often more of an emotional investment than a financial one. That each collection is unique and worth far more to its owner than money alone. As experts in collectibles insurance, we have been helping protect valued collections since 1966 – offering not just coverage, but the kind of peace of mind that standard homeowners insurance typically cannot provide. Collectibles Insurance Services provides agents:
- Nationwide availability
- No premium volume requirements
- Far greater protection, above and beyond traditional homeowners insurance with property limits up to $5 million. Contact us to discuss higher limit availability.
- Competitive rates that are usually lower than scheduling items on a homeowners policy*
- Direct billing to insured with convenient online payment
- Customer service center that answers questions promptly at 888-837-9537
- Opportunity to build your business and profits by promoting collectibles insurance
- Prompt and personal claims service staffed by experienced specialists in collectibles
* A schedule is required for individual items or sets valued at $25,000 or more.
- Insurance for a wide range of collectibles – from A (Advertising Collectibles) to Z (Zippo Lighters). For items we do not offer coverage for, click here.
- Policy terms are 12 months standard for collectors. 12 or 6 month terms are available for dealers. Premium installment plans may be available on certain policies.
You can be assured of financial strength and stability. We are part of Global Indemnity, a worldwide provider of specialty insurance and reinsurance products and services whose member companies have a group rating of “A” (Excellent) by AM Best!
Collectibles Insurance Services is a Managing General Agent for member companies United National Insurance Company®, Penn-Patriot Insurance Company®, and Penn-Star Insurance Company®.