Typically, if you can collect it, we can help insure it. From beer cans to fine art, from baseball cards to moon dust, we’ve been providing a full range of protection for collections of all kinds for more than 50 years. Like most collectors, we’re specialists. Collectible insurance is all we do. So if you’re in the market for a little peace of mind when it comes to protecting your antique Colt revolver, your vintage automobilia and petroliana, or whatever else it is that you collect, check out this no fuss, affordable coverage. Then get back to what you enjoy doing most – finding that next prized item to add to your collection.
Here is a partial list of what we help insure. If you don’t see your collection, you can discuss with our expert Collectibles Insurance team by calling toll-free 888-837-9537.
- Advertising Collectibles
- Antique Radios/Phonographs
- Antique Tools
- Art (Comics, Animation, Lithographs, Prints)
- Bears/Steiff Collections
- Books & Manuscripts
- Club/Organization Memorabilia
- Coin Operated Devices
- Coins (except Gold & Platinum)
- Entertainment Memorabilia
- Fine Art
- Guns/Knives/Other Arms & Accessories
- Limited Edition Items
- Movie Props
- Musical Instruments
- Native American, including Arrowheads
- Political Memorabilia
- Records & CDs
- Sports Cards & Memorabilia
- Stamps & Philatelic Items*
- Toys/Action Figures
- Trains, including Layouts
- Video Games
- Vintage Clothing
- Vintage Sewing & Textiles
- Western Americana
- Writing Instruments
- Zippo Lighters
A schedule is required for individual items or sets valued over $25,000.
* Covered under separate policy.
- Accidental Breakage
- Flood (except in Zones A & V)
- Loss in the Mail
- Natural Disasters
- Other causes of loss, unless specifically excluded from the policy (see exclusions)
Coverage at home and away
- Travel – Transit coverage protects collectible property that is temporarily away from the scheduled location, subject to the policy sublimit.
- Exhibitions – If you’re at a scheduled exhibition, show or display coverage is provided for your collection up to the policy limit – including travel and shipping to and from the event.
- Storage Facilities – For an additional premium, we offer optional insurance coverage for collectibles kept in a public storage facility.
More affordable rates
Typically, you will pay less than it would cost to schedule the same items under a homeowners policy.
Less paperwork and red tape
Unlike homeowners insurance, we do not require a schedule or appraisal for most items; however, you are responsible for maintaining your own inventory for insurance purposes (in the event of loss). The only exceptions are individual items or sets valued over $25,000 apiece, which would have to be scheduled.
We’re proven and trusted
We have been protecting collections like yours since 1966. And all coverage is provided by a carrier with a group rating of “A” (Excellent) by AM Best – the leading rating agency for the insurance industry.
Deductibles starting at $0
Deductibles start at $0 for collector policies. We provide coverage for the market value of your collection for losses in excess of $50. All dealer policies have a $200 deductible.
Insurance that grows with your collectibles
Collections tend to grow, so your policy can be adjusted to include any additions to your collection.
You may select “Automatic Monthly Increase” as optional coverage to be added to your policy for new acquisitions and appreciation of your existing collection. Selecting this coverage will apply an automatic monthly increase of 1% in coverage, up to a maximum of $1 million.
We provide coverage for dealers, too
If you want to protect your dealer inventory and your clients’ collections, for which you are responsible, we also offer special Dealers Insurance.
Superior customer service
Our company was started by collectors so it’s only natural that we would pay attention to your interests and needs. And that our customer service would always be geared to the collector’s point of view.
Prompt and personal claim service
As experienced specialists in collectibles, our adjusters understand their value and importance to you. That’s why, should you have a claim, they make every effort to make sure it is settled as quickly and completely as possible.