Wherever you work, we’re on the job
Whether you conduct business in a storefront, online or onsite at shows and exhibitions, we provide coverage to meet your unique needs.
Our comprehensive coverage includes (but is not limited to):
A full range of protection
- Accidental Breakage
- Flood (except Zones A & V)
- Loss in the Mail
- Natural Disasters
- Other causes of loss, unless specifically excluded from the policy. See Exclusions.
Helping you make all the right moves
We provide coverage for your inventory at any scheduled location in the United States. But that’s not all:
- Travel and Shows—Coverage is provided when traveling or attending shows in the United States or Canada up to the policy limit, including coverage for unattended auto and checked baggage.
- Mailing and Shipping—We provide coverage for shipments to your customers anywhere in the world. Temporary and permanent shipping coverages are available to accommodate your delivery needs.
- Property of Others—Coverage is available for collectibles belonging to others that are held in trust or on consignment as long as the ownership interests are documented in writing (prior to a loss).
- Storage Facilities—Coverage is available for your inventory while being stored at a public storage location, scheduled on your policy, up to the policy limit.
Less paperwork and red tape
We do not require a schedule or appraisal for items in your inventory; however, you are responsible for maintaining your own inventory for insurance purposes (in the event of loss).
Proven and trusted
We have been protecting collectible inventory since 1966. And all coverage is provided by a carrier rated “A” by A. M. Best—the leading rating agency for the entire insurance industry.
Market value less $200 deductible
We provide coverage for the market value of your inventory less a $200 deductible.
Adding to your inventory
Inventory tends to grow, so your policy can be adjusted to include new items or sets.
Superior customer service
Our company was started by collectors so it’s only natural that we would pay attention to your interests and needs. And that our customer service would always be geared to the collector’s point of view. With us, it’s always personal.
Prompt and personal claim service
As experienced specialists in collectibles, our adjusters understand their value and importance to you. That's why, should you have a claim, they make every effort to make sure it is settled as quickly and completely as possible.
Got a minute? Get a quote.
Try us out. To see how prompt and personal our service can be, simply click here
for a policy price quote.