Why insure with Collectibles Insurance Services? We are uniquely focused on the needs of individuals like you – people who collect for the love of it. That’s why we offer a collection of benefits that less specialized insurance doesn’t often provide. This includes:
- A full range of protection, including (but not limited to): accidental breakage, burglary, fire, flood (except in zones A & V), loss in the mail, natural disasters, and theft or other causes of loss, unless specifically excluded from the policy. See exclusions.
- We provide coverage for any scheduled location in the United States, including transit coverage for collectible property that is temporarily away from the scheduled location (subject to policy sublimit). We also provide optional insurance coverage for collectibles kept in a public storage facility (up to $100,000).
- We typically have more affordable rates than a standard homeowners policy.
- Unlike homeowners insurance, we do not require a schedule or appraisal for most items; however, you are responsible for maintaining your own inventory for insurance purposes (in the event of loss). The only exceptions are individual items or sets valued over $5,000 apiece, and individual stamps and philatelic items or sets valued over $25,000 apiece – both of which would have to be scheduled.
- We’re proven and trusted. We have been protecting collections since 1966. And all coverage is provided by a carrier with a group rating of “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best – the leading rating agency for the insurance industry.
- And much more…!