Why Collectibles Insurance Services? The reason is simple: we do what homeowners insurance can’t.
Homeowners insurance is great for every day, easily replaced personal property. But what about your prized possessions you may have spent a lifetime collecting? Homeowners insurance just doesn’t go far enough.
Below are some reasons why:
- Homeowners coverage is typically based on the actual cash value of your collection. With Collectibles Insurance Services, your coverage is based on its current market value.
- Homeowners insurance can limit coverage of all contents in your home to a percentage of your home’s total value (typically between 50% and 70%).
- It may not cover losses caused by flood, hurricanes, or earthquakes.
- It may have limited or no coverage for valuables like silver, guns, stamps, and other collectible items.
- You may be required to appraise and schedule all items individually. And new items must be reported and scheduled within 30 to 90 days of acquisition.
Get a quote or call us toll-free at 888-837-9537 today!